FYAT FYAT

Short and INCREDIBLY sweet

Another masterpiece of flash. I love your flicks, because they are very funny, and with their short duration, they wont drag the jokes on and on.

Stick Figure Penalty: C2 Stick Figure Penalty: C2

Good job

For those who dont get the TV hidden-death, its a reference to the movie "The Ring", in which, after you watch a certain video and wait for 7 days, you get killed.

Pen Sexucation Pen Sexucation

Well done

It was very well done. Garden Party fit perfectly with it's fast tempo and happy melody. Also, did you base this off a picture? I remember seeing one ALOT like this.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Fuck yeah

I love sniper games and Tactical Assassin series are my favorites.

Fragger Fragger

Awesome!

This was very fun when I first played it at Armorgames. If (hopefully) you make Fragger 2, please make a level editor!

Harito responds:

Its coming :)

Level Editor Level Editor

Fantastic!

Incredible! I havent had this much fun in a flash game in a long time. I almost missed my schoolbus thanks to this. Please, PLEASE make a level editor or level packs!

Big House Small House Big House Small House

Pretty good.

Very jazz-y. Some parts were very repetitive tough. Some parts were ok, but then some werent so good. Keep practicing!

Bass Shockerz! Theme2 Bass Shockerz! Theme2

Great.

The beat and melody were fluid and great. I really like it.

Paranomaxis Paranomaxis

Pretty cool

I like the bass in the intro. My favorite part starts at about 1:20. I didnt really like the part between it and the intro tough, the bells didnt really fit in in my opinion.