FYAT FYAT

Short and INCREDIBLY sweet

Another masterpiece of flash. I love your flicks, because they are very funny, and with their short duration, they wont drag the jokes on and on.

Stick Figure Penalty: C2 Stick Figure Penalty: C2

Good job

For those who dont get the TV hidden-death, its a reference to the movie "The Ring", in which, after you watch a certain video and wait for 7 days, you get killed.

Pen Sexucation Pen Sexucation

Well done

It was very well done. Garden Party fit perfectly with it's fast tempo and happy melody. Also, did you base this off a picture? I remember seeing one ALOT like this.

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Oh. My. God.

Its like ending a super-popular movie-saga. It has everything you could wish. Vinter made some of the best scores ever. Calverley and Tomar are great voice actors and make everything sound real. And then ofcourse you, Johansson. You are one of the greatest animators in Newgrounds. I wouldn't be surprised if any of you guys started getting involved with movies.

Castle II Castle II

Nostalgia'd

This was THE first stick movie I saw. I kept watching this about 3 times a day for a long period of time. Its one of the greatest pieces of flash art ever created.

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Hehe, Nice

I remember the comic you based this on. Great animation and sound.

Rooshich responds:

!MK-The Parody:Episode3! !MK-The Parody:Episode3!

Epic.

Im really sad that you didnt continue these, they're fucking awesome.
Also, whats the song playing in the chase scenes?

Jinetik responds:

Sorry man, it was a loop I found when I was making this (wow...5 years ago already)
Thanks for "awesome" comment though : )

Yeah I remember waayyy back around christmas (maybe 2006) I was going to do a Xmas special but kept running into problems and then abandoned it.

Glad a lot of people have enjoyed the trilogy though : )
Cheers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O-

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Could be Better

"Hey dude, what´s going on?" Totally cracked me! Still, it´s bad you used MGA jokes...

secondstamp responds:

Best scene ever.

Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether

Good, but...

Deserves 10 stars, but there is one thing wrong in this flash. A healed Heavy doesn´t die from one headshot...